Fear: Its Impact on Behavior
This 6-hour seminar has been split into three, 2 hour recorded sessions. You will receive a link providing you with unlimited access to the recordings.
What everyone must know in order to work with dogs struggling with fear/anxiety based behavior challenges. This presentation is appropriate for owners, trainers, vets, techs, groomers, shelter staff, kennel staff and rescue groups.
- What fear looks like.
- How fear impacts learning.
- Common myths & misunderstandings.
- How to handle a fearful dog.
- Learning concepts & training techniques.
- Games & activities for fearful dogs.
- Medications, supplements & other calming aids.
- Special focus on working with dogs with few to no social skills for interacting with people.
*Beneficial for trainers and other pros, shelters, rescues, fosters, and pet parents who want to dig deeper into behavior.